Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hello


I have drifted myself to darkness,
Where I live comfortably with ignorance,
N try to quote that as innocence,
Which has led to drift away life's fragrence.

Its me who has let myself down,
And did long to eagerly drown,
Ignoring self until I turned from pink to brown,
Until got credited as dumbass of the town.

I knew its my fault,
As I gave up the fight,
N dint trust the strength of light,,
Which led to lengthen the night.

Finally it’s a friend who shook away the storm,
N brought out lost charm,
Where I stopped the self harm,
Making my frozen soul warm.

That’s why its important to know,
that life savior is her hello,
Whenever you are sad and low,
Jus call your friend to say simple hello…...


                                           swathi patil…..

No comments:

Post a Comment